Friday, April 30, 2010
CHLB Đức: Hình Ảnh BIỂU TÌNH chống Cộng, NGÀY QUỐC HẬN lần thứ 35, TẠI FRANKFURT AM MAIN, CHLB ĐỨC - 30.04.2010
April 30th, 1975, we shall never forget this very important date. And please remember, we are NOT fighting because of what happened 35 years ago, but we are fighting because of the 80 million+ people who are still living under the totalitarian and corrupted communist government. Not only that, the communists are being slaves for China, selling our ancestors lands away. Everybody, if you say you love Vietnam, then stand up and be the voice of our people back home!
BIỂU TÌNH NGÀY QUỐC HẬN TẠI FRANKFURT AM MAIN, CHLB ĐỨC
Từ 15 giờ 30 đến 17 giờ 30 : Trước Tổng Lãnh Sự Cộng Sản Việt Nam
Siesmayerstr. 10 , 60323 Frankfurt am Main
( U-Bahn Station: Westend )
Kính thưa quý đồng hương,
35 năm dưới ách độc tài toàn trị của Cộng Sản, Tự Do, Dân Chủ, Nhân Quyền vẫn còn là khát vọng của người Việt Nam.
Để phát huy tinh thần đấu tranh của Cộng Đồng Người Việt Tỵ Nạn Cộng Sản (CĐNVTNCS) tại Hải Ngoại:
* Tiếp tục tố cáo trước dư luận Quốc Tế việc vi phạm trầm trọng về Nhân Quyền của nhà cầm quyền CSVN.
* Cực lực phản đối tập đoàn CSVN đã hiến đất, dâng biển cho Tàu Cộng.
* Buộc nhà cầm quyền CSVN phải thực thi mọi quyền Tự Do của người dân, đồng thời trả tự do cho những tù nhân Chính Trị và lương tâm tại Việt Nam.
Trân trọng kính mời quý Đồng Hương tỵ nạn cộng sản tham dự đông đảo ngày Quốc Hận 30-4-2010, cũng là ngày Tưởng Niệm 35 năm Miền Nam bị bức tử.
Chỉ có sự đoàn kết mới tạo nên sức mạnh trong công cuộc đấu tranh hầu đem lại Tự Do, Dân Chủ , Nhân Quyền và bảo vệ toàn vẹn lãnh thổ Việt Nam.
Trân trọng kính chào.
Frankfurt, ngày 9 tháng 4 năm 2010
TM. Ban Tổ Chức
Hoàng tôn Long
BTC : Tập Thể Cựu Chiến Sĩ VNCH tại CHLB Đức, Liên Hội Người Việt Tỵ Nạn Cộng Sản tại CHLB Đức e.V. , các Đảng Phái, Tôn Giáo, Đoàn Thể và Hội Đoàn Người Việt Quốc Gia tại Cộng Hoà Liên Bang Đức.
The Vietnamese Community of Frankfurt am Main and Vicinities
Postfach 64 01 22, 60355 Frankfurt , Germany
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 20, 2010
Contact: Mr. Ton Long Hoang
DEMONSTRATION AT VIETNAM GENERAL CONSULATE
In Frankfurt am Main , on April 30th, 2010
On Friday 30 April 2010, the Vietnamese community of Frankfurt am Main & Vicinities is going to commemorate the 35th Anniversary of the National Resentment Day or the Fall of Saigon with a Demonstration in front of the Vietnam Generalconsulate at Siesmayerstr. 10, Frankfurt am Main.
The demonstration will start at 3:30pm with a Republic of Vietnam Anthem and Freedom & Heritage Yellow Flag Ceremony to commemorate our fallen heroes, followed by uprising music.
After 35 years, since the fall of Saigon on April 30, 1975, the violent authorities of Communist Vietnam still continue carrying out a repressive and inhumane policy, treating Vietnamese people brutally. Vietnam ’s serial convictions of peaceful human rights advocates, persecutions against religious followers for practicing their faiths, cyber-attacks of democratic web sites and illegal confiscations of religious properties all indicate that Vietnamese Communist regime is oppressive towards democracy, human rights and religious freedom.
The Vietnamese Communist government has shown to be a relentless oppressor to its own citizens and yet a cowardly pander to Communist China by handing over to their bullying neighbour parts of their land and sea territories.
To show solidarity with the on-going non-violent struggle movement for democracy in Vietnam, the Rhein-Main Metropolitan Vietnamese community is planning to combine with International communities like Falun Gong, Tibetan, Burmese, Laotian, Cambodian, East Turkistan, etc… and Vietnamese communities from other German states, to protest on April 30th, 2010 to condemn China’s expansionism and repression and at the same time to strongly demand Communist Vietnam to:
1- Comply with the U.N. Declaration of Human Rights and Universal Covenant Of Civil And Political rights.
2- Immediately and unconditionally release all prisoners of conscience behind bars for their peaceful rights and religious advocacy.
3- Recognize the rules of law, inherent rights and dignity given by God to every human being.
4- Stop all forms of corruptions, especially the human trafficking of poor women and young girls under the guise of marriage to foreigners to avoid the burden of the country’s extreme poverty.
We also urge UNO to act upon the human rights Tom Lantos Congressional Commission and the USIRF Commission’s recommendations by putting Vietnam back on the CPC (Countries of Particular Concern) list in conformity to International Religious Freedom Act in 1998.
Silencing, overlooking and co-operating with the country perpetrating the crimes against humanity is in contradiction to German tradition known as a beacon of freedom and a shining city at a river to the world.
For more information, please contact: Mr. Ton Long Hoang , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Postfach 64 01 22, 60355 Frankfurt , Germany .
MANIFESTO & DEMANDS OF THE VIETNAMESE TO THE COMMUNIST PARTY GOVERNMENT IN VN
- April 30th, 2010 will mark 35 painful years that the Vietnamese Communist Party (VCP) has enslaved Vietnam.
- One of the five remaining communist countries in the world in 2010, the VCP dictatorial regime is a brutal, ruthless, corrupted and inhuman government.
- The VCP imprisoned millions of Vietnamese without formal charges. Hundreds of thousand people died in the so-called “re-education camps.”
- The entire country has suffered poverty, famine, diseases and intolerable oppression.
- Millions fled the country by sea and land, most died in their search for freedom and liberty. The inhuman treatment of the boat-people reached international crisis level in the 80’s.
- International financial investment since the 90’s only widens the gap between the rich and the poor due to the deep corruption embedded in the entire system. The corrupted VCP government and their cohorts are obscenely wealthy, whereas the rest of Vietnam remains in severe poverty.
- The VCP gives up land and sea territories to the People’s Republic of China. Mining, deforestation and Mekong Delta water deprivation are some of the mostly irreversible destructions of the environment by the combined effort of Vietnam and China’s regimes.
- There is degradation of all social institutions in Vietnam.
- There is infinite and blatant oppression of civil rights, human rights and political rights in Vietnam.
- There is an unacceptable proliferation of human trafficking of women and children to prostitution and sex labor around the world, and forced hard labor of men sent to developed countries.
- There is disrespect for the freedom of religion as any form of religion is under complete control of the government.
- The VCP tightly and totally controls media/press as well as any organizations or institutions in Vietnam.
- Sham justice system that operates on vague and variable interpretations of the law not according to international practices. Father Nguyen Van Ly was muzzled at his own trial.
THE ONLY IMMEDIATE SOLUTION:
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHTS FOR VIETNAM
DEMANDS OF THE VIETNAMESE TO THE COMMUNIST PARTY GOVERNMENT IN VIETNAM
1. There must be unconditional and immediate release of all political prisoners and prisoners of conscience in Vietnam.
2. Full restoration of civil rights of former political prisoners and prisoners of conscience. Call on the Vietnamese Government to cease all harassment and persecution of political dissidents, human rights activists and democracy defenders.
3. To urge the Vietnamese Government to issue standing invitation to the UN HRC’s Special Rapporteurs on the issues of freedom of religion, freedom of expression and information, torture, death penalty, human trafficking, and violence against women and children.
4. To call on the Vietnamese Government to establish an independent national human rights institution in compliance with the UN HRC’s guidelines and regulations.
5. To call on the Vietnamese Government to meet the challenge on human rights befitting the role of a chair of ASEAN this year and as a member of the new Human Rights Commission Body within ASEAN.
6. To urge for semi-annual US-VN and EU-VN bilateral human rights dialogue with bilateral reports on specific measures and implementation of human rights protection. Regarding negotiations on bilateral trade agreements or financial support, human rights must be an integral part of any agreement. The privilege of Generalized System of Preference and similar privileges can be considered on conditions of measureable human rights protection including acts to promote freedom of religion, freedom of expression, freedom of press and information, and freedom of assembly.
7. To call on the Vietnamese to demand for their human rights, civil rights and political rights.
8. To call on the Vietnamese to demand free and fair elections of a multi-party system government under the supervision of the United Nations’ regulatory body.
9. To call on the Vietnamese to stand up for freedom and democracy for Vietnam.
10. To call on the Vietnamese to form a united front to stop the expansion and invasion of the People’s Republic of China into Vietnam and its territories.
Posted by ngaycongly at 10:04 AM