Monday, September 08, 2008

LY' TO^'NG # 4 : Phi Vu. Pha.m Hu+~u

Dear Officer Chang, Sang Hyon:

First of all, I would like to thank you for all your help and friendship. Without your English expertise, we could not have an interview and investigation about my mission so thoroughly and completely. I also appreciate the delicious food you and Wonju Police Officer Jung, Byeong Ho have treated me as well as a train ticket bought for me to return to my hotel and nice words you said to me: “Thank you for supporting us” (South and North Koreans). I came back USA on 08/28/2008 instead of 09/04/2008 thanks to your and Wonju Police’s help, because I received a priority on the waiting list among other stand-by passengers.

I. GIFTS: Because I had to go to Boston to attend a Fund-raising Party for our Handicapped Combattants in Vietnam and had no time to realize my promise, today I will send you some gifts as promised which include:

. 1 DVD about my previous Missions in Vietnam and Cuba;

. 1 CD with songs and poems praising my Missions;

. 1 booklet about my Activities;

. 2 DVDs about my Hunger Strike;

. 1 article in San Jose Mercury News about my failed mission in Seoul, South Korea.

II. OTHERS: I also attach in this package gifts to others such as:

1. Officer Jung, Byeong Ho of Wonju Police Station/ Foreign Affairs Section,

Tel: (033) 731-3997; Cell: 011-9081-7983; E-mail: millemir@naver.com

2. Manager Jae Won Choi of Korea Pilot School; Tel: 02-2667-0015;

Cell: 010-3380-1337; E-mail: jimmyst@naver.com; www.pilotschool.co.kr;

3. Manager of Club-Beautifly Tel: 02-2665-7627; www.club-beautifly.com;

Address: Cargo Terminal of Gimpo Airport, Gate 6, Floor 3, Room 338-1;

4. Lieutenant-Colonel in charge of my mission’s investigation at 8th Fighter Wing, ROK Air Force. (Please ask the Police Officer who came to this Air Base to pick me back to Wonju Police Station and he would know who is this Lieutenant Colonel.)

Please contact them for their addresses and send my gifts to them, too.

III. DOCUMENTS:

1. Copy of Police Report:

As I proposed before, please ask the officer in charge at Wonju Police Station to give me a copy of police report as a souvenir as well as an evidence because someone here rumored that I made up or fabricated this story and there was in fact no failed leaflet-dropping mission happening on 25 August, the day China’s president Hu Jintao visiting Seoul, South Korea!!!

2. Pictures: Pictures you and other police officers took with me at the end of the investigation.

IV.MY ADDRESSES: Please send these documents to either of my addresses:

1. E-mail: lytongoden1@yahoo.com; or

2. Home: LY TONG 3115 IMPALA Dr. Apt. A

SAN JOSE, CA 95117, USA

V. EXPENDITURE: I still have 40,000 Won and I attach 100 US dollars more for all postage expenses as well as a bottle of whisky for all my police friends there.

Please receive my appreciation for your help and your friendship.

September 3, 2008

Freedom Fighter LY TONG


Dear Officer Jung, Byeong Ho:

First of all, I would like to say thanks to all Wonju Police Officers in charge of investigating my mission on 8/25/2008 for their generosity, friendship and kindness. I want to express my special thanks to you for the delicious food you and Officer Chang, Sang Hyon have treated me as well as a train ticket bought for me to return to my hotel. I came back USA on 08/28/2008 instead of 09/04/2008 thanks to Wonju Police’s help, because I received a priority on the waiting list among other stand-by passengers.

As promised, today I will send you some gifts forwarded by Mr. Chang, Sang Hyon.

Please do me a favor by helping Mr. Chang to have pictures you and other police officers took with me at the end of the investigation and a copy of police report as a souvenir as well as an evidence because someone here rumored that I made up or fabricated this story and there was in fact no failed leaflet-dropping mission happening on 25 August, the day China’s president Hu Jintao visiting Seoul, South Korea!!!

You can contact me at one of these two addresses:

3. E-mail: lytongoden1@yahoo.com; or

4. Home: LY TONG 3115 IMPALA Dr. Apt. A

SAN JOSE, CA 95117, USA

September 3, 2008

Freedom Fighter

LY TONG


TO: Lieutenant-Colonel In Charge Of Ly Tong Mission’s Investigation Team

At 8th FIGHTER WING, ROK AIR FORCE.


Your Honor:

First of all, I would like to thank you for your generosity and understanding during the investigation, especially your nice words to me: “You’re a great man.” It was a thrilling scene when I landed at your base after having a hard time with my instructor where I found not only fire-fighter’s trucks, ambulances, soldiers but also tanks waiting for me! I also appreciate what you have said: “If you let the instructor know beforehand he might have let you drop your leaflets because what you did is good!” In fact, he was so scared that he even did not read my note because he misunderstood my leaflet-dropping with bomb-dropping! I regret that South Korea has only three civilian Pilot schools with the total of 5 Cessna 172s which cannot cover the round-trip distance from Gimpo to Beijing’s Bird’s Nest as well as the regulation which requires me to have a Korean Pilot license to fly SOLO; therefore I could not teach Hu Jintao and Kim Jong il a lesson of respect. If you can give me an aircraft with bombs/ missiles with enough gasoline, I promise that I will fly anywhere, assassinate any evil tyrants and fly back safe and sound thanks to my 5000-flight-hour experience in many dangerous battles against Communists in Vietnam War. I would like to send you some gifts as souvenir forwarded by Mr. Chang, Sang Hyon.

I would like to ask your favor to give me some of following documents:

1. A copy of the Report you’ve done on my failed mission;

2. Copies of newspapers about my failed mission, especially from a reporter who asked me to take picture with the aircraft I flew and landed at your base as a souvenir as well as an evidence because someone here rumored that I made up or fabricated this story and there was in fact no failed leaflet-dropping mission happening on 25 August, the day China’s president Hu Jintao visiting Seoul, South Korea!!!

Please send these documents to either of my addresses:

5. E-mail: lytongoden1@yahoo.com; or

6. Home: LY TONG 3115 IMPALA Dr. Apt. A

SAN JOSE, CA 95117, USA

Please receive my appreciation for your help, understanding and generosity.

September 3, 2008

Freedom Fighter

LY TONG


Dear Managers of Korea Pilot School and Club-Beautifly:

I apologize for all the trouble my failed mission has caused to both of you and the Korea Pilot School as well as Club-Beautifly. Your forgiveness will be appreciated by all the Oppressed and Exploited under the Communist regimes. Please receive gifts forwarded by Mr. Chang, Sang Hyon as a souvenir from a Freedom Fighter who has devoted his whole life fighting for Freedom, Democracy and Human Rights for Humankind.

Please receive my appreciation for your understanding and generosity.

Freedom Fighter LY TONG

7. E-mail: lytongoden1@yahoo.com; or

8. Home: LY TONG 3115 IMPALA Dr. Apt. A

SAN JOSE, CA 95117, USA

September 3, 2008


Dear Officer Chang, Sang Hyon: