Monday, September 08, 2008

LY' TO^'NG # 5 : Phi Vu. Pha.m Hu+~u

RE: Ly Tong to Mr.Chang & Jung

Thursday, September 4, 2008 10:08 AM

From:

"정병호" millemir@naver.com

To:

lytongoden1@yahoo.com

Hi

This Wonju Police Station's Jung. First I am so sorry. I couldn't reply to your e-mail.

Recent days we have so much affairs in our section. So my answer is so late.

Maybe you already arrived your country.

I regret to tell you that your request will not be accepted.

Because this paper is our documents of investigation

So we deserved this paper for three years. This paper is strictly confidential.

We have to keeping a secret from outsiders.

I respect your liberal life and your mind.

I wish you the best of luck.


-----Original Message-----

From: O Den Ly Tong lytongoden1@yahoo.com
To: csh5757@dreamwiz.com; sang.hyon.chang@korea.army.mil; millemir@naver.com; lytongoden1@yahoo.com
Cc:
Sent: 08-08-27(수) 10:32:01
Subject: Ly Tong to Mr.Chang & Jung Dear Officers:

I. I came to KOREA AIR's Ticket Office to book for my flight back USA on Wednesday 27 August but there is no available seat until 4 September at 10:50 am on KE 93. The ticket seller gave me 4 Waiting List:

1. KE 93 T TH 28 AUG

2. KE 93 T SA 30 AUG

3. KE 93 T MO 1 SEP

4. KE 93 T TU 2 SEP

That means I have to go to Incheon Airport on 28, 30 AUGUST, 1, 2 SEPTEMBER for Stand By. And if no avaiable seat, I can only go back home on 4 September, 10 days more. So as I did talk to Mr. Chang on phone, if the Police Boss can help me by calling KOREA AIR to give me Priority on the 28 AUGUST Waiting List, I can come home early to take care of my business.

II. If there is no problem, please ask Wonju Police to give me 1 coy of the report of my case in Korean for SOUVENIR and send to my address:

LY TONG 3115 IMPALA Dr. Apt. A, San Jose, CA 95117, USA.

Many thanks for your help and friendship, especially the FOOD and Train TICKET back Hotel.

LY TONG